TETRIX PRIME PROGRAMMABLE SET (PM90021)
- Affordable: Sets can be used year after year with teams of up to four students, and numerous builds can be constructed with just the PRIME Starter Set.
- Age appropriate for students ages 13 and up.
- Easy building and disassembling of a prototype in a single class period.
- Excellent for engineering – quickly perform multiple design iterations.
- Compatible with TETRIX MAX elements – congruent hole patterns and fasteners ensure true integration of elements.
- This set includes what you need for students to start building programmable robots with the TETRIX® PULSE™ Robotics Controller.